Best of both Worlds
By Tsai54 on
2000 Toyota Land Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD
I've never had ANY problems since i purchased my LC about 4 years ago. I'm at 50,000 miles, take very good care of the interior/exterior so the car look brand new. I like to off-road and i have never gotten stuck. The one time i did get stuck is because of the lousy OEM tires that didn't get any traction, but my LC POWERED it way out of it. Since then i have replaced the OEM tires with specialty off-road tires. I am so happy with the car i am going to buy it out at the end of the lease, and will be installing a TRD Supercharger along with Bilstein shocks. This car is at home on or off the road, i spend alot of time on the freeway and surface streets.
Favorite Features
Full-time 4wd with hi-lo gear and center differential. Ride, build quality, legendary off-road prowness, look, comfort, ease of driving and reliability.
Suggested Improvements
Third row seat storage can be improved. Little More power, (maybe make the Supercharger a std option, like i'm about to install). Better OEM tires (my OEM tires lasted about 15,000 before going bald on the sides). And a reverse object sensing radar would be nice.