2000 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.7L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic - (35 reviews )
LC Applause!
By joecrawley on 10/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD

This is the SUV I always wanted. My dreams came true when I finally had the where-with-all to purchase. They say you can't have your cake and eat it too... with the Land Cruiser you can.The LC is an automotive dessert in a auto-world of chopped liver.

Just the best!!
By darby124 on 09/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD

Using this vehicle at 9000' above sea level in Colorado Rocky Mountains really has been a joy. It just loves to glide along the interstate, to plow through snow on side roads, to manage ice/rain/snow/mud--anything, all in the plushest luxury I have ever had around me.

benchmark vehicle
By douge on 08/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD

This is my second Land Cruiser...purchased after owning a GMC Suburban for a year. The ride, handling and build quality is superb. The new V-8 provides more than enough power and I get the same 15 MPG as I did with the 6-cylinder. This car is as comfortable on vacation as it is at the theatre. And, the folding third seats should be standard on every SUV. Like my previous Land Cruiser, it is the best car I've owned - just regular oil changes and brake pads to enjoy maintenance-free driving. At 3 years old, it looks brand new, inside and out...and I couldn't say the same for my one year old GM product. I'll be trading for another when my lease expires.

AWESOME!!!!!!
By LANDMAN on 06/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD

Incredible Vehicle........the best! An ultimate machine of modern man. Smooth, fast, AWESOME.

2000 Land Cruiser
By BBrown on 05/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD

I bought this off of a lease. The deal was no hassle with the price set at a reasonable 41,000. (Try to buy a LX 470!) With the certified program and Toyota quality I had no fears of "used car" problems. This has been a dream vehicle whith lots of power. Pros: Quality, Feeling of security, ergonomics, comfort, Quiet ride, fun factor. Cons: Mileage, transfer case seal leak (warranty), Mileage, relative cost compared to new High End SUV's, Mileage.