1993 Toyota Land Cruiser - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.5L 6-cyl. 4x4 4-speed Automatic - (0 review )
Extremely reliable...built to last!
By a2 on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Land Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD

This is an extremely reliable suv. Ours is over 100K and has had only very minor repairs, all under warranty, primarily small electrical issues. Great car, extremely reliable and very functional. Despite negative reports, we consistently get 12-14 mpg in the city and 15 - 18 on the highway -- not great but equal or better to our friends with newer SUVs! We're very happy with our landcruiser.

Tough and Reliable
By EHouli on 03/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Land Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD

I bought this vehicle because needed something more refined than the '99 Ford Ranger I owned, this Toyota Rocks!! enough power and the cooler it has in the center console it's a pretty nice and useful accesory. Rith, it's a gas guzzler... but the vehicle takes you anywhere you want to go. I bought this vehicle from an owner who only used it on weekends, so it came with only 35K miles on the counter.

146000 Miles and Counting
By payson on 12/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Land Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD

We have owned this truck for 4 years and put 50,000 miles on it.It has been a great vehicle.We lived in Utah for the first 2 years we owned it,was great on ice,and snow.We towed our 5,000 lb. trailer all over the US with it.It is a comfortable car for our family of 5,and we've also used the 3rd row seat often.Except for the gas mileage which is admittedly poor,this has been a perfect car for our family. We take it in for routine maintenance,and have had no mechanical problems yet.

Amazing Truck
By Ted B on 10/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Land Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD

I have put over 250k miles on this truck in all types of driving conditions. I had to make the first non maintenance repairs this year. I don't think you can actually wear one out. I have had all types of sport utes from bronco to blazer to range rover to jeep, this toyota performs better than all the others put together.

the best
By soo on 08/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Land Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD

I've had this car for almost 10 years. Now in its later stages, it is only now that it has a little trouble waking up in the morning or cooling down. A reliable, powerful, wonderful car. Bad gas mileage though, but what do you expect from a SUV?

'93 Toyota Land Cruiser
By J. A. Mahle on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Land Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD

This car has been exceptional. The only draw back has been poor gas mileage. It has always provided a tremendous feeling of safety - especially in driving during inclimate weather.