Accelerates fast (3.5 L engine) and smoothly because it has 6 speeds.
I would guess 0-60 time of 7.1 like 2013 model.
- Voice commands for dialing a phone, playing a song
- Double wishbone rear suspension for better handling and wider 3rd row.
We hardly felt speed bumps.
- Shelf for cellphone, Bluetooth, hands-free
- BIG 8inch GPS TOUCHSCREEN and backup camera and apps like Accuweather, traffic. and computer is snappy
- side mirrors have turn light blinkers
- more space behind the 3rd row
- Sexy styling (looks a little like Jeep Cherokee and BMW X5) with chrome accents on
Integrated rear spoiler.
The door's body tapers in toward the glass
- 11 airbags, includes driver's knee
- traction control, stability control, ABS
- sliding 2nd row seat makes it easy to get to the 3rd row
- 3 ac outlets and a 110V outlet
- Small turning radius of 38.7 feet
- BIG 245/60/18 tires
- Auto dimming rearview mirror
- Easy Driver Speak to amplify driver's voice to the rear passengers via speakers
- 3 zones a/c system controllable by 2nd row passengers
- Fog lights
- Daytime running lights
- tailgate glass opens
- 1 push window down for BOTH driver and passenger
- Power tailgate
- Push button start
- sunshades in the 2nd row
- garage homelink
- heated side mirrors
- sliding sun visor
- 24 mo/24k miles of free Toyota maintenance
- Tailights are not LED.
- XLE model does not come with white LED light in front; it is only available in higher models like LIMITED.
- include mud guards
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.