I did way to much research
By ez2sell on
2013 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I researched every car in this class and kept coming back to the Highlander. In sales and I'm a road warrior so comfort, ride, handling and reliability are key. This car characteristics of a SUV but the ride of a luxury car. Very happy with my purchase. However Toyota should include at this price level blind spot sensing mirrors, back up sensors and memory seats. The nav system is a bit difficult to use and should come with lifetime free updates.
Favorite Features
I love the bluetooth streaming audio from my Iphone. The ride and handling are superb. The styling is great, beautiful lines but the Highlander still holds onto a utilitarian look that allows for great usable space.
Suggested Improvements
Standard back up sensors, side view mirrors that indicate blind spots and memory seats. A Nav system that's more functional while driving.
By varuxa
on 12/27/13 16:27 PM (PST)

Overall, I love my Highlander. One suggestion - to redesign the passenger side glove compartment. It's very bulky.

By jma615
on 03/02/13 18:11 PM (PST)

More dents? One of my friends bought a highlander limited version a couple months ago. he already got several dents on the door and back side. he felt that the outside aluminum is much softer than that of honda pilot. Did anyone see the same problem? Thanks.