2013 Toyota Highlander Consumer Review: It's okay.

2013 Toyota Highlander - Consumer Review

Plus 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

It's okay.
By luvtoyota10 on

2013 Toyota Highlander Plus 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

So, a year and seven days ago I traded my 2010 Toyota Venza in for a 2013 Toyota Highlander. I got the highlander for easier access for my family. Its a good car and that's it. It handles pleasantly, but its no where near fun to drive. Handles great in snow. I've had no technical or mechanical Issues only build quality issues. Today I tried moving the second row captain chair on the drivers side foward to put something in the third row and the lever on the top of the seat back completely came of. I was not pulling hard at all. I am extremely disappointed and my Toyota dealership WILL fix this, I would expect better from a Toyota. The interior is already lower quality than my past Toyotas.

Smooth ride, quietness, comfortable, Sizzling Crimson Mica color, Touch screen radio with bluetooth audio. AWD. That's it.

I wish it was more engaging to drive, it's pretty dated compared to the competition. Wait for the 2014 if you can. The interior is very cheep feeling. It should have a better build quality. And I wish XM was a standard feature on all of them.