Pretty Happy
By lilduke on
2013 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Got my Highlander Limited in December, and so far I love it. It was change coming from a luxury brand but the trade-offs were totally worth it. I purchased the Highlander mainly to transport my family (2 and 4 legged) and still have some room left over. I have been able to do so with no issues. The ride is fantastic and the gas mileage is actually pretty good. I took it on a 1500mi round trip expedition over the holidays and on the first day I filled up twice, which was surprising for a full sized SUV. On the way back, the weather sucked (snow) and I was in 4WD most of the way, however I only filled up three times.
Favorite Features
The space, the third row seating folds down into the floor, appears to have less blind spots than my previous SUV's, pretty good with gas mileage, the heated seats work pretty well and have a better range of heat control.
Suggested Improvements
The seats are nice, but not as comfortable as I would expect them to be and after several hours of driving and adjusting the seats, my back was bothering me (never had this problem with my last vehicle). The Entune app and program needs a lot of enhancements and the whole thing with iphones needing to be plugged in via usb to the car in order for the Entune to work is actually kind of bogus for a $40K vehicle. It would be nice to have memory seats and side mirrors on the limited as well as HID lights.