From Venza To Highlander
By luvtoyota10 on
2013 Toyota Highlander Plus 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I traded in my 2010 Toyota Venza for this Highlander because I wanted something more refined and comfortable. And I was right with choosing the Highlander. The ride is so quiet that when I had the radio off once, I only heard the A/C when I was going 40 mph. The ride is so smooth, reminds me of a 2011 Toyota Camry I drove. This car is so much more refined than my Venza. So Quiet. Its also easier to get out of, especially for my grandmother. I also feel safer in this. I've only had it for three weeks, So I will do another review after I drive through the snow with it. The car handles well, its not thrilling or bad. The steering is better than My Venzas. This is my 5th Toyota.
Favorite Features
The touch screen radio, Bluetooth, AWD, smooth ride, comfy seats, versatility. Stable Handling, quiet cabin, sturdiness. I love the sizzling crimson mica.
Suggested Improvements
I dont like the center stack design, I wish they incorperated the new radio into it without leaving that gap under it. I wish the volume and tuning knobs were bigger like in my fathers 2010 Highlander. Better Third Row.