2011 Toyota Highlander Consumer Review: trailer package

2011 Toyota Highlander - Consumer Review

trailer package
By dave354 on

2011 Toyota Highlander SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my highlander with the trailer page. All the printed material clearly states the package come with a wiring harness. When I got it home I found no such harness. A check at nthe dealer confirmed there was no such harness, it must be purchased. Most of the in the service department were aware of this fact. After a discussion with the sales department, they agreed with me that the printed material from Toyota and the window sticker clearly stqated that a harness was included in the trailer package. The sales department had it installed at no charge. Cramer Toyota of Venice Florida did an excellent job of resolving my problem. but Toyota clearly has an advertising problem .
By billngb
on 08/15/11 09:09 AM (PDT)

This review is bogus and the writer knows it. It clearly states that the pre-wire kit is included with the tow prep package. Pre wire does not include the wiring. Please check these guys out before you believe them.