2011 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I bought my highlander (HL) about 3 month ago, and I would like to share with you guys.
1. HL is surprisingly roomy especially the 2nd row.
For the 3rd seat, recommend just short distance.
2. It is quick and feels light when it's on the road (quickest in its class).
3. start stop button: Keyless.
If you used own Germany (In my case, Benz), it's different.
Someone says no fun driving, but keep in mind this is SUV not a sport car.
Overall, I am satisfied with HL for everyday driving SUV.
1. Start/Stop button
2. divided hatch door (you can just open upper window part)
3. Blue Tooth
4. chrome decoration?
5. Smooth and quiet driving.
1. Nav/phone restriction while in motion
2. Cheap feeling plastic covering the top portion of door from inside.
3. No cooling seat, only heated: I think they tried to differenciate with Lexus RX by not putting cooling seat and memory seat
4. No memory seat: I don't understand
5. Gas milage not as advertised
best I got was 17.2 in city and highway, but it's getting better.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.