2011 Toyota Highlander 3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Lexus RX VS Toyota highlander

2011 Toyota Highlander SUV - Consumer Review

2011 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Lexus RX VS Toyota highlander
By ecosports on

2011 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my highlander (HL) about 3 month ago, and I would like to share with you guys. 1. HL is surprisingly roomy especially the 2nd row. For the 3rd seat, recommend just short distance. 2. It is quick and feels light when it's on the road (quickest in its class). 3. start stop button: Keyless. Very convenient. If you used own Germany (In my case, Benz), it's different. Someone says no fun driving, but keep in mind this is SUV not a sport car. Overall, I am satisfied with HL for everyday driving SUV.

Favorite Features

1. Start/Stop button 2. divided hatch door (you can just open upper window part) 3. Blue Tooth 4. chrome decoration? 5. Smooth and quiet driving.

Suggested Improvements

1. Nav/phone restriction while in motion 2. Cheap feeling plastic covering the top portion of door from inside. 3. No cooling seat, only heated: I think they tried to differenciate with Lexus RX by not putting cooling seat and memory seat 4. No memory seat: I don't understand 5. Gas milage not as advertised best I got was 17.2 in city and highway, but it's getting better.