Just Impressive SUV
By md4runnerman on
2011 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I bought this vehicle in mid March. Honestly, I cannot find one thing wrong with this vehicle of any substance. From its beefy outside looks for 2011 to the luxurious interior this vehicle rocks! The engine is buttery smooth and quiet. Coupled with the transmission the driving experience is wonderful. Great pickup, horsepower, and acceleration. I got the navigation package which includes the JBL sound system. It all is working seamlessly. There is a lot of interior space, seats are comfortable, third row seating can be folded individually, auto climate system is great, dashboard controls and layout is first class. My gas mileage has steadily increased from 16.2 to 18.4 mpg.
Favorite Features
Love the smartkey push button start system. Love having the doors open automatically when I wrap my fingers around the handle with the smartkey remote tucked away in my pocket. I really like how the back hatch opens/closes automatically. This keeps me from getting my fingers soiled closing the hatch with my own hands. The interior is fantastic looking with the wood/leather and vinyl dashboard. Love the look of the navigation screen and the multi-information screen. The dashboard gauges are nicely illuminated and visible day or night. The steering wheel controls are great. JBL sound system is fantastic. Plus heated seats for cold winter days.