I searched two years for this car!
By moonlightbiker on
2011 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
After a two year search I finally HAD to get a car when my engine blew. I have to admit I didn't like anything out there. I even disliked the Highlander at first glance but discovered it was the basic I saw. I forced myself to go back and look again after hearing a friend rave about theirs. Sure enough the molding on the side panel for the Limited made all the difference in the world, and when I opened the door... WOW! I was in love. This car feels like a Land Rover when you sit in it. It's more solid than anything else I tested, which was everything else. The interior can only be compared to the luxury of Lexus. It is whisper quiet to drive & amazingly comfortable. I love it!
Favorite Features
Quality interior. Smooth Ride. Solid feel. Push Button Start. Smart Key. Can fold middle seats from a switch in the rear. Automatic tailgate. Interior rear mirror. Back up camera.
Suggested Improvements
Nav shouldn't be 2k. That's way over priced. Center display should include speed you are driving and the posted speed limit like Garmin does. Needs radio Mute button on steering wheel.