2011 Toyota Highlander Consumer Review: Build Quality, Reliability & B

2011 Toyota Highlander SUV - Consumer Review

2011 Toyota Highlander SUV

Build Quality, Reliability & Buttery Ride
By halls1030 on

2011 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased a 2011 Highlander Limited 4WD at the beginning of December 2010, in one month I have managed to put just over 3000 miles on the car (yes, I drive a ton). It's hard to find anything this SUV doesn't do well.

Granted, it's not BMW-quick and doesn't sip gas like a Prius, but overall the SUV is easy on the eyes, drives like a dream and bottom line I am 99.9% satisfied...I really wish I could get Prius-like gas mileage out of my Highlander (wouldn't we all!) but otherwise the SUV is fantastic!

I traded my 2008 Toyota Tundra Crewmax Limited (black & loaded just like in the commercials) for my Highlander and while I miss my truck. Again, the Highlander just keeps growing on me!

Build Quality, Ride & adaptability of the 2nd Row. Bluetooth, Nav & USB/12V/Aux jacks all function seamlessly. Stereo is crisp amd clean. Rear backup Camera. Love the Styling and the smooth, cushion-like ride! Third row seats are a bonus as well Rear backup Camera,

Prius-like gas mileage...?! "Smart-Key" may need a little tweaking as mine doesn't always notice I'm standing right next to the SUV trying to get in.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review