2011 Toyota Highlander SUV Consumer Reviews 5

2011 Toyota Highlander SUV - Consumer Reviews

2011 Toyota Highlander 4dr SUV (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

View reviews for a specific Highlander model:
Love the 2011 Highlander
By Tom Mims on 11/26/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Toyota Highlander SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this car for my wife, both of us love it. It is responsive, low road noise, fun to drive and feels like a quality vehicle. With no problems noted in first 500 miles, not really sure about how to rate reliability other than my research on past model highlanders so I gave it a 9. This crossover SUV has just about every comfort feature one could want and its interior design is well thought out. We RV/ camp a lot, I pull the camper with my truck and my wife pulls my boat, so the ability to occasionally tow up to 5000 lbs with tow pkg prep and accessory options was part of purchase decision. Safety features and rating were also a consideration in our decision to purchase the Highlander.

1st SUV
By Sacuraman on 11/10/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Toyota Highlander SUV 4dr SUV (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

1st time driving/purchasing an SUV. Major selling point is the 3rd row seats for the kids. Purchased w/ the Tech package which I recommend for comfort and some bells and whistles over the basic w/o options- also the tow package increases towing to a functional 3500 lbs. So far drove about 400 miles- 50% hwy and 50% city- according to the mileage display, averaging ~27 miles/gallon. I4 engine and transmission is geared for surprisingly good acceleration for a 4 cylinder/medium SUV. Only complaint is the speedometer reads about 3 miles greater than my GPS speed.

Comfort, utility and fun to drive
By Corey on 11/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Highlander SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Recent purchase. Avg MPG is about 22 or 23 combined. Interior is well thought out, with lots of storage and amenities. Limited road/wind noise. Got the tech package, which added heated mirrors and back-up camera. Only complaint is that the cargo cover takes up valuable storage area in the back. Love the 2nd row stow and go.

Love it !
By M. Pickus on 10/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Highlander SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We purchased out Highlander Limited on 10/18/11 and love it. The build quality is fantastic, it drive and handles great. The integrated Navigation, Bluetooth and JBL sound system are fun to use. The power front seats are very comfortable. Deland Toyota did a great job on providing us a great SUV at a Great Price.