2010 Toyota Highlander Consumer Review: Satisfied Highlander Owner

2010 Toyota Highlander SUV - Consumer Review

Satisfied Highlander Owner
By DRAC on

2010 Toyota Highlander 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We purchased this vehicle as a second family hauler. We shopped the Chevy Transverse, Mazda CX-9, Ford Edge, and the Honda Pilot. The Mazda and Chevy had the looks but when fuel economy and reliability was factored in, we decided the Highlander fits our need. The ride comfort was also a deciding factor in this decision. We're averaging 19 to 20 city and 24 to 27 on the highway (75mph) with the Base V6 package. The higher numbers were achieve during moderate driving. (I don't baby anything I drive). Don't let the recent recalls scare you away from this vehicle, test drive one and you will see.

Class leading fuel economy. We had the vehicle for almost 4 months with no problems period.Engine performance is another plus. When the need arise,it flat out runs.

The horn sounds cheap for a $30,000 vehicle. That brings me to the second complaint, you don't receive much for $30,000 compared with the other makes I've mentioned. Multi Infomation Display should be standard as well as fog lights.