2010 Toyota Highlander Consumer Review: toyota empty promisses!

2010 Toyota Highlander - Consumer Review

2010 Toyota Highlander

Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

toyota empty promisses!
By canada80 on

2010 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It's really a gas guzzler i never got more than 11 miles per gallon on it. I did like all of us, first I look at the numbers promise by Toyota, than I tought I would make a rational decision, then comes the deception. Took it many times to the dealer, all is fine, no check engine light on, no codes, nothing at all! Tire size is the rignt one, pressure is fine, I only use premium gas (no ethanol filler gas), used recommanded oil, 99% of the time I drive on flat surface road, still get bad gas milage. I change my old 4runner for a Highlander, what a bad choice, made to deceive. Maybe whit all the new subcontacts Toyota is a china made machine with a Toyota sticker on it!

I took the leather option, turn out it's vinyl and the side of the seat crack. I am just a small and light person how can this happen. You can scratch the paint with your finger nail. Try not to park Under a three otherwise you will get permanent imprint in the paint.

I suggest you do your homework before you purchase a high end vehicule, unless you don't mind using a non environement friendly vehicule!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review