2010 Toyota Highlander Consumer Review: Best SUV On The Market

2010 Toyota Highlander SUV - Consumer Review

Best SUV On The Market
By Jeff on

2010 Toyota Highlander 4dr SUV (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Just purchased a 4 cylinder Highlander for "Invoice" and not only am I happy about that but the vehicle overall. Are you ready for this, I'm getting over 30 MPG combined city/hwy. Of course I'm not driving like a have a race car either. There is plenty of power when you need it. I own a Prius and have learned some techniques by utilizing the "Cruise Control" as often as I can. I compared the Highlander Hybrid model mileage to the 4 cylinder Highlander and for $20K less, I am getting better mileage. Invoice cost was $26,014.00 plus tax & license at 2.9% financing. People have got to be insane to pay upwards of $48K for a Highlander Hybrid (Limited).

The vehicle came equipped with many great features such as: Daytime Running Lights, Roof Rack, Tilt/Telescope Steering Wheel, Auto-Locks, Rear A/C, 3rd Row Seating, 6 Speed Transmission, Great Turning Radius, 3 A/C plug outlets, Lots of Cup Holders, Quiet & Comfortable and I can't wait to drive it.

Cloth Interior is exactly like the 2011 Camry and not the best quality. Some of the dash and door panels are made of cheap plastic.