Best SUV On The Market
By Jeff on
2010 Toyota Highlander 4dr SUV (2.7L 4cyl 6A)
Just purchased a 4 cylinder Highlander for "Invoice" and not only am I happy about that but the vehicle overall. Are you ready for this, I'm getting over 30 MPG combined city/hwy. Of course I'm not driving like a have a race car either. There is plenty of power when you need it. I own a Prius and have learned some techniques by utilizing the "Cruise Control" as often as I can. I compared the Highlander Hybrid model mileage to the 4 cylinder Highlander and for $20K less, I am getting better mileage. Invoice cost was $26,014.00 plus tax & license at 2.9% financing. People have got to be insane to pay upwards of $48K for a Highlander Hybrid (Limited).
Favorite Features
The vehicle came equipped with many great features such as: Daytime Running Lights, Roof Rack, Tilt/Telescope Steering Wheel, Auto-Locks, Rear A/C, 3rd Row Seating, 6 Speed Transmission, Great Turning Radius, 3 A/C plug outlets, Lots of Cup Holders, Quiet & Comfortable and I can't wait to drive it.
Suggested Improvements
Cloth Interior is exactly like the 2011 Camry and not the best quality. Some of the dash and door panels are made of cheap plastic.