Used 2010 Toyota Highlander SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Highlander SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Highlander model:

One year of perfection
By colorado

2010 Toyota Highlander SUV Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Have had for 10 months now and our 2010 Highlander Limited has been great. Quiet ride. Nice leather interior. Responsive engine. Loads of room.

Quality of build.

Love being off the ground!
By debik

2010 Toyota Highlander SUV Sport 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Went from a small Ford Focus that was about 7 inches off the ground to sitting up and visible! A little concerned about the light steering. Seems to want to steer itself. Still getting adjusted to size. I have leather and love the captains seats in the 2nd row. Have the third row seat down and liking the cargo space. Taking dealers word that there was and still is nothing wrong with Toyota's gas pedals.

Leather interior and back up camera and the leg space in front and 2nd seat.

Light steering.

great suv
By family person

2010 Toyota Highlander SUV 4dr SUV (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Haven't had this car to long but I've been with Toyota for many many years. The highlander is just about everything you could need in a SUV. Lot of room good gas mileage at least the V4 is. Great car with out paying $40,000.00. Can't get much better then this one, for SUV. We put in a blue tooth it did not come with that.

wish they had V4 in upgrades Not just base. needs to come with Blue Tooth and some other extras

Bristol Highlander
By Bristol Brat

2010 Toyota Highlander SUV Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased Highlander for trips that require lots of room. Have had for approx 6 months. Gas mileage is 21 to 27 mpg. I think the interior dash looks a little cheap. We both enjoy the handling and how the dashboard is laid out. We have no regrets so far and would purchase it again. We did purchase extended warranty due to vehicle having electric power steering.

Gas mileage, and how comfortable it is to drive.

Upgrade the look of the dashboard material. Offer with choice of fabric interior versus only leather.

Look before you leap.
By Thunderchief

2010 Toyota Highlander SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I test drove a 4 CYL and a V-6, no comparison. I would not go for a four. I wanted a base to save money but I wanted leather and added it at the dealer. They did not have a V-6 base when I test drove, just SE and LTD. I ordered the V-6 base to be sent in from the port. The car looks great and feels great to drive. I was disappointed in the lack of certain things that are not there nor can they be added at the dealer. No outside temp reading, no fog lights, no trip fuel econ reading, no homelink garage control. A car with a 30K sticker, you'd think they would have some of those features! Bottom line, I did not do enough homework to see some of the items I wanted are not on the Base V6.

Smooth ride, great comfort.

Ditch the antenna mast,add fog lights, home-link, outside temp reader, trip fuel econ. Better paint quality, I have 2 defects in the blizzard white finish.