Used 2010 Toyota Highlander Limited SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Highlander SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Highlander model:

Awesome
By Loren

2010 Toyota Highlander SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great buy. We looked for several months at several vehicles. This is the best choice. City mpg is 21 and hwy is 25.5. This vehicle has a smooth ride and plenty of room and power. It was definitely worth the wait.

drivers seat and sound system

memory seats

Overall great vehicle
By L.w.batchelder

2010 Toyota Highlander SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is second Highlander for us; the first (2002) is still going strong after 120,000 miles. Have 4500 miles on this one and other than the recall have no issues. Rides well, great visibility, great for towing a 3500 lb boat, and rides well on long trips.

Reliability and economy for a SUV--18.5 in town and 22-23 on highway at 70 mph with air on.

Better quality leather on seats, more adjustment on power drivers seat" memory seats, and improve the backup camera screen so it does not fade in sunlight.

The Greatest Family SUV !!!
By Eddie

2010 Toyota Highlander SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just got the new one about 2 weeks ago. It's got about 700 miles on it now. Simply to put it, So Far So Good !! I can't think of any other SUV better than this one for a family size 4 or more. It might not be a fast and agile car in local streets but smooth... very smoothly running car in highways, and very quiet and comfortable. I was actually running down the highway last night, and I thought I was driving at about 50~55 mph but it was over 70. You know what I mean? It was so smooth that I couldn't feel the speed of it while I was driving which never happened with Honda that I used to think the better car maker. I would definitely recommend this vehicle to everyone I know.

The smooth Engine, Back-up Camera, Navigation, nice leather, etc...

If you want to input your destination into the Navi, the car must stay stop. It's good for the safety, but very inconvenient. The auto door lock should lock the door right after take-off for safety of my child. Rear visibility is not favorable especially when the 3rd row is up.

Third Row Seats
By Larry

2010 Toyota Highlander SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Without question I would recommend any Toyota product. I have been driving a Toyota vehicle since 2003 and have been very pleased. The Highlander is a great SUV. The only problem is the 3rd row seat. The cup holders take up a lot of the storage space. The 3rd row seat is now standard and is something my wife and I don't need. Toyota should go back and make this optional or change the design to eliminate this problem.

Great Vehicle. All features are great.

Either change the design so that the cup holders for the third row seat do not take up storage space or make the third row seat an option.

Nice Car
By Dana

2010 Toyota Highlander SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The car has a nice ride and nice interior features. It is quiet and I generally like the layout of the interiors. We generally like the care. The trunk space is really small and it would be helpful to have a split third-row seat. The biggest problem so far is the GPS system does not allow for a passenger to input a destination while the car is moving. This is a real downer for road trips. It makes for a very, very clunky GPS system.

I like the interior layout, the bluetooth and the comfortable seats. We also like the automatic lift gate.

Allowing a split of the third row seat. Allowing for an override of the GPS system default so that you can enter destinations while the car moves. Most of the time we use the GPS is on family trips when we want to look for destinations on the road and have a passenger.