Great SUV
By Great Vehicle on
2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I bought this SUV the end of March 2010 and since then have put 23,000 miles on it. I travel for work and find this vehicle so much more comfortable and versatile than my 07 Chevy Impala LTZ. It gets great gas mileage; best I've ever gotten is 28 mpg, but usually average around 25 per tank. The back seat is extremely spacious, even for me measuring in at 6'5". I find the in dash information center to be very user friendly, even though it could have a bigger display. V6 acceleration is excellent for size and weight of vehicle. Handling is car-like with the sports trim level. Only major complaint is the lack of a compass for the price tag of this model.
Favorite Features
The heated leather seats are very comfortable, JBL sound system sound s great, Bluetooth is extremely easy to use. The tri-zone heat and air control eliminates fighting for all passengers. Back-up camera is somewhat useful. Great gas mileage!
Suggested Improvements
The brakes always feel soft in my opinion. Lack of compass for the already inflated price tag. Third row only works for young children.