08 Highlander
By Louie on
2008 Toyota Highlander 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I love my highlander. It gets 21 mpg around town and 23 mpg on the highway. Rides comfortably at 80 on the highway and still has plenty of gusto left to pass on a hill. It's a very quiet ride and smooth. The steering wheel is very tight and turns in a small circle, I love it. Thank you to everyone else who wrote a review, it really helped my decision to buy a highlander. I would recommend a highlander, my husband is now looking at the Tundra. I guess we'll be a Toyota Family.
Favorite Features
I love how much power it has, I was very surprised. The back seats have a ton of leg room. My husband is 6'2 and drives with the seat fully back and the passenger still has plenty of leg room. Also we got the Toyota Certified with 7 years 100,000 miles and roadside for the same amount of time!
Suggested Improvements
A little more room for cargo would be nice. I traded in my 03 winstar for the highlander and noticed on our first road trip how much less space we had for beach chairs and coolers. But for everyday driving it has plenty of space.