This is a great car!
By jemco93 on
2007 Toyota Highlander 4dr SUV AWD w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
Wasn't the first choice for us but we like it a lot now. I was set on getting a Rav4 and then considered the Subaru Forester but though I'd stick with Toyota. Because of limited choices here, we started looking for a Rav4 with 4WD and V6 which is hard to find without being over used. We found a Lexus RX330 and thought this might be it but then later going back we found out it was sold. I had researched the inventory they with had and saw they had a highlander that met our criteria. We looked at it and test drove it and found that we really liked it. So far it been driving well and we plan on using it for 200,000 miles
Favorite Features
I love everything about it! I love the quality and the reliability of Toyota, being a student and my parents sending me off to college this fall. Its a relief to know that I am going to have a good car in the snowy weather and going over passes. This car seemed solid and has changed to fit the consumers and need. I hope Toyota will continue to make great cars.
Suggested Improvements
I wish they could market the 4wd a little better. I read somewhere else it is a 50:50 split but the dealer mentioned that is part time 4WD and it only kicks in when it slips. ECT snow is a differential for icy roads. Sorry but I looked this up so many times, and I am still not sure. Someone said they used it for towing.