2007 Toyota Highlander - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Highlander model:
Disappointed
By Martha Sanford on 01/20/07 10:51 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV AWD w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I was disappointed in the ride. It sure didn't compare to my former Mercury Mountaineer. However the handling is very agile. Wish I had noticed how bland the car's exterior was in comparison to other suvs.

review
By C Jones on 01/15/07 15:28 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Highlander 4dr SUV AWD w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We were initially looking at the RAV4. It is a nice vehicle, but it doesn't come close the Highlander in terms of comfort and value. We got a V6 with 4 wheel drive and a 3rd seat for the price of a RAV4 with a V6. I think they are dealing on these because of the 6 year old body style. The ride is firm yet smooth and the handling is very carlike. The package that we bought has all of the options we wanted without the leather and other things we didn't need. This thing goes like crazy in the snow and didn't misstep when going up a steep, snow covered dirt road. Thoroughly impressed.

Great SUV/CUV
By ron on 01/12/07 15:31 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Highlander 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Great fit and finish on all interior and exterior items. The engine is both quiet and powerful for most any driving style. The ride is very comfortable and the vehicle handles extremely well. Purchased the Toyota vice purchasing a Honda CRV because of its overall value and interior space.

Wonderful Hwy Cruiser
By Metro Atlanta on 09/18/06 17:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Highlander Sport 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I were shopping for a small/medium size SUV for our off-work vehicle. We were looking at several other SUVs out there before settling for the Highlander. It was not the best of the bunch but it was the best deal of them all. The RAV4 V6 and Murano definitely had more punch and characteristics. But the Highlander had the best value of the bunch. As expected, the fit & finish is excellent. The V6 is more than adequate for everyday driving. The handling is better than I expected. It is quite balanced for a fwd. Great ergonomics all around. The chrome enhancement on the Sport model really freshens up the dull look of the base model. Can't beat the deal at 0% for 48 months.

Smooth, Solid Ride - 2007 Highlander
By Jon on 09/18/06 17:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV AWD w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We've only owned our 2007 Toyota Highlander for about 10 days but we love it. We ordered a Limited RAV4 months ago and got tired of waiting for that to arrive. We waited about 100 days after ordering, and were told that it might be 100 more days. We saw the Highlander -- hadn't really considered it because we drew the line on price and fuel efficiency previously in going with the RAV, but the price came down to the point we could afford it, and the gas mileage is acceptable, and the comfort is excellent. I'm a Toyota fan -- I drove a T-100 pickup to 230K miles with minimal expense. Although we're dissappointed with the non-availabiliy of the Limited RAV, it was a blessing in disguise --

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.