2007 Toyota Highlander - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Highlander model:
Way too much road noise!
By Renee on 07/20/10 14:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased new in Aug 2007 after selling my Avalon. Does the job, and its lack of "flashiness" is fine with me. But the road noise - ugh!! My father-in-law's 2004 Highlander is super quiet. So now I wonder if this noise issue is unique to my vehicle or all '07s. Upgraded to Bridgestone tires but didn't help with the noise. Music and conversation has to be at very loud levels to hear. Plan on asking dealership about it.

Disappointed with Highlander
By kraley on 08/15/07 09:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased the Highlander about 2 weeks ago and ready to trade it in already. Vehicle makes a weird, rattling/vibrating noise when accelerating from a hard stop. Doesn't go away til you pass 40 mph. Interior visibilitily at night difficult. Can't see buttons etc. well. Worst of all, there are no A/C vents in second row. Passengers sitting in the back row are totally dependent on front seat passengers for A/C vent control. This means front row passengers freeze so that the back seat passengers are getting enough air. This is such a basic oversight I can't believe I spent over $31K for this vehicle.

High Marks For Highlander
By Florida Son on 08/07/07 06:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Looked long and hard at what was available out there, and Highlander Limited is the perfect vehicle if you want a well-built, reliable mid-size SUV that doesn't go off-road. My limited is loaded with lots of options, and it seems Toyota has put just about anything you can think of into the vehicle. Safety features are also above and beyond, comparable with Volvo. It's early in the process for us, but we're very happy thus far!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.