Vibration Driving me crazy
By rena on
2006 Toyota Highlander 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I have only owned Toyota vehicles, a Celica, 4 Runner and now the Highlander. All in all I like the Highlander, however I do have one big gripe, for some reason, when the car is on, but not moving or moving slowly, the car vibrates (which can lightly be felt in the steering wheel, foot pedal, and seat). I took it to services at the Toyota dealership and was told that it was the motor idling and the sales manager even told me that this was a glinch in the 2006 four cylinder Highlander model. I don't know.
Favorite Features
My favorite features are the sunroof, the combo CD/cassette, the interior color (although its gets dirty quick), the cup holders, the upgraded night vision mirror with compass and the 8 way adjustable drivers seat with lumbar support and my son enjoys the third row seats.
Suggested Improvements
I don't like the fact the I can't turn off the daytime running lights, there should be an on/off option. More room should be alloted for the third row seats, small children are the only ones that will fit in this space comfortably and last but not least the vibration problem should be looked into.