Great SUV
By Proud owner on
2006 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
I've had the car for almost two years, haven't had anything go wrong (knock on wood!). My first Toyota, I tried the RAV and a Buick Rendevous. The RAV seemed a tad too small, the Buick my husband didn't like. The size is perfect for us--just two but two dogs, one large, one medium, can both fit in the back seat, have plenty of cargo space left in back. Haven't used the third seat but wanted in case of emergency. Would agree good only for children. Rides smooth, easy to drive as a car, but the better and higher visibility of an SUV. Overall very satisfied and figure this to be a 10 yr vehicle.
Favorite Features
Heated seats-first vehicle with them and won't go without again. Great first and second row leg room. Good visibility out of the rear, easy to manuever in and out of parking lots, versatile hauling capabilities with the ability to lay down both 2nd and 3rd of seats. Large glove box and console.
Suggested Improvements
Third row seat could be larger and easier to access (done on 08). Seats could be a little longer. Air vents to the back seats (dog gets warm!).