2005 Toyota Highlander Consumer Review: Jud's machine

2005 Toyota Highlander - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Jud's machine
By Rick Nelson on

2005 Toyota Highlander Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is and has been a great vehicle. My wife loves to drive it, I seldom get a chance to drive it. The only negative I can think of (and this is a stretch) is that on the doors of our car (cloth upholstery) Toyota has put fabric right up to the glass, this material is easy soiled, If you clean the windows, if you rest your arm on the window sill, if the dog stands in the window, dust settles there also. For being a four cylinder, the car performs well, and the four wheel drive is great.

This car has become our favorite vehicle. The fit and function are great. We traded our Honda CRV in on the Highlander and are very happy that we did. The CRV was a little small and I was never comfortable in it. The seating in the CRV was just not right.

Inreased towing capacity, Eliminate the fabric on the door sills by the windows. Include life time basic service with each new vehicle.