2005 Toyota Highlander Consumer Review: I drive it every chance I get!

2005 Toyota Highlander - Consumer Review

I drive it every chance I get!
By Michellebell on

2005 Toyota Highlander Fwd 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I was ready to buy a new car for the first time ever. I did oodles of research, lots of test drives and asking friends. I finally hit upon the Highlander as my main interests were comfort and reliability. I had never bought a foreign car before, but my HL has not disappointed. I am 5'4" and it seems like it was built just for me. My husband, however, is 6'4" and he seems cramped when he drives it, although he fits better in the passenger seat. Taller drivers may need to look at the Sequoia. I enjoy driving my HL so much, that i drive it at every opportunity!

Leather seats, very comfortable. I love the layout of the dash and controls, they seem to fit my small hands perfectly. I also love the color of the lights on the dash, a flourescent white color that is very calming.

I wish it had daytime driving lights, as I think it is safer. I just drive with my headlights on all the time and they automatically shut off. I do have some hesitation when going from brake to accelerator at certain speeds, sometimes I notice it more than others, but I learned to live with it.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review