2005 Toyota Highlander 3.3L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic w/3rd Row Consumer Review - 2000 MILE ROAD TEST

2005 Toyota Highlander - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic w/3rd Row)

2000 MILE ROAD TEST
By KEVIN H on

2005 Toyota Highlander Limited AWD 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I picked this vehicle up on a Friday the 17th of June for the start of our trip on Saturday the 18th of June 2005. From Saturday through Sunday the 26th of June I logged 2016 miles. This is not your fathers oldsmobile!!! We have owned 5 camrys and this would be our first SUV. This car ran flawless. It is suprising that after all the research I do on new vehichles, I keep coming back to Toyota. The craftsmanship is outstanding from layout to finish. I find this to be my safe haven. Quality.

Favorite Features

Quiet refined ride. Felt very safe, a solid feel to this vehicle. Spacious cabin, controls easily adjustable. Ride was impressive on the main roads as it was on back roads. Seating was comfortable, except the drivers seat was too hard. Plenty of room for guests and luggage. Loved the sun roof.

Suggested Improvements

Improve drivers seat, to firm.Improve JBL sound system to weak.Sun roof controls are a little confusing. Thats it. Overall a remarkable vehicle.