2005 Toyota Highlander SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Highlander model:
A surprise
By sandrag on 10/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Highlander SUV Fwd 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I was reluctant to give up my 6 yr. old Honda Accord 4 cyl which I loved. I'm surprised how much I enjoy driving this, sitting up high. I am getting surprisingly good gas mileage (22- 24comb.) I think my husband likes it better than me. It has tremendous power and quick handling. I don't know how much the Lexus costs, but I'm pretty sure it was more than a few thousand more. And insurance was cheaper than a new Honda would have been. Good choice!

Highlander 2005 -- Lot of outside noise
By Smart Consumer on 10/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Highlander SUV Fwd 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased a Highlander last week. The performance of the vehicle is very good, and gas mileage is better than most SUVs. The only drawback is that you will be able to hear lot of outside noise. During the test drive, turn the radio off and drive on the freeway, and you will hear the cars passing you. If it's important for you to purchase a quite vehicle, then, don't purchase this SUV as you will regret it. If you decide to purchase this SUV, don't purchase the additional KARR security, as this SUV already has a chip in the key for the iginition kill. Also, after market security systems are lot cheaper than the dealer, do some price comparisons.

Love it!
By aks on 09/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Highlander SUV AWD 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Love it!

My Highlander . . .
By Venice on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Highlander SUV Limited AWD 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I do enjoy my highlander , because it is economical as well as pritty , but I must say that for a few thousand more I could have got the Lexus RX330 , which is like the highlander , but better so that my advice , and do that .