2004 Toyota Highlander - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Highlander model:
Typical Toyota, awesome!
By gunner on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Highlander AWD 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Taught chasis, quiet engine with a nice v6 growl under full throttle, nimble handling, smooth powertrain you'd never guess it was AWD. Flawless build quality, very nice cloth seating fabric and excellent color selections. The center console is oddly designed and frustrating to use its underside storage shelf while driving.

EXCELLENT @ BEAUTIFUL
By MAX F on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Highlander Limited AWD 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

AMAZING CAR-LIKE RIDE, TOYOTA CAN PROUDLY PUT THEIR NAME ON THIS ONE, IT LIVES UP VERY WELL TO THEIR LINE UP, I PREFEER THIS ONE OVER THE PILOT IN A HEARTBEAT, EASY IN/OUT, GO FOR IT, YOULL LOVE IT

Recommend the Highlander
By craig123 on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Highlander AWD 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Very comfortable, drives like a car. All instruments/controls easy to read and find. Third row seat is easy to open and close. Alot of cargo room without third row seat up. Plenty of power (have not towed with it yet) and smooth shifting 5 speed automatic. Build quality on this one is great.

Nice SUV
By newone/larry on 10/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Highlander Fwd 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Great SUV, new powerful 3.3L engine, smooth riding, lots of standard features, lots of space and drives like a sports car.

Our Highlander
By elm on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Highlander Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We put 3,900 miles on this vehicle the first month owned on a long vacation trip. It is easy to load and pack the vehicle. Really enjoy riding in and driving this car.

We Love It
By BMR44448 on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Highlander AWD 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We traded in a 2001 Avalon for the Highlander and we love it. We have the V6 Limited All Wheel Drive. Very comfortable, well engineered and quiet. The V6 is strong enough that we don't notice a difference in performance when we have 5 people in it and a load of luggage. We have owned Toyotas since 1982 and would definitley recommend the Highlander for anyone who wants a midsize SUV that has outstanding performance and value.

04 Highlander Limited
By spencer327 on 10/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Highlander Limited AWD 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Only have this vehicle a week. First impressions are great. Quality is top notch. Easy to drive, sits high but very easy to get into. Very quiet on the road. Feels tight and corners flat. Engine is too new to get on it, but you can feel the power is there.Braking is typical Toyota. No unusual surprises. Just a very good vehicle.

Super SUV
By Toyoguy on 10/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Highlander Limited AWD 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is one of a car. I tested before the Pilot and I found the interior to be rather unattractive. In Highlander you feel good, the engine has confidence, controls are well designed, the finishes are perfect and you have the feeling of being in a very refined wagon.

4 TOYOTA'S & NOW A SUV & I LOVE IT!!!!!!
By LLLESKO on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Highlander Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Toyota's have been my safety net, they are safe and that is why I buy them. Ask your insurance company. My father started me out in the family Toyota in 1971. Enjoy LLL

My Highlander
By santino on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Highlander Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My Highlander is the 3rd Toyota I have owned in twenty years. I love Toyota's reliablity. I very much like driving this car, the only disappointing thing is that I cannot ride with the window down because the car has a warble type hum that bothers my ears.