2004 Toyota Highlander Consumer Review: 04 Toyota Highlander - Great V

2004 Toyota Highlander - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic)

04 Toyota Highlander - Great Vehicle
By Mrs. R. Lewis on

2004 Toyota Highlander Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The vehicle's overall performance is great. Handles well in snow/ice. The only thing I can't get seem to get over is the fact that I have to hear this short clicking sound everytime I first start the vehicle, put in drive and accelerate. I took my vehicle in twice when I first noticed this clicking and was told it's normal... that's the ABS actuator turning on. Other than that, I feel I made a good investment in this vehicle... spent a little more than I anticipated but it's worth it. I could have paid less and got more incentives for another vehicle but I would have gotten less durability and less quality.

I would have to say that for the money, I've gotten great value. The engine performance is awesome and the ride is very comfortable.

Do away with the clicking noise that indicates that the ABS actuator is turning on. There must be some silent way to let this be known.