2003 Toyota Highlander - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Highlander model:
2001 highlander
By jpmousel on 09/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Highlander AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

bought 2001 in feb 2001, not long after they came out. looking for 4wd to get around in the snow that drives like a car. v-6 engine has plenty of power too. easy to get in and out of without running boards, etc.

EXCELLENT VEHICLE
By Zavic on 09/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Highlander Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I am very happy with my new 2003 Highlander. I love the design, and the interior was engineered with convenience in mind. Cup holders are perfect, lots of storage area, holder for coins (very practical for tolls). Visibility in this vehicle is superb. The air conditioner is quite cold...just how I like it. It handles like a car, very smooth. The radio sounds great. I bought it for $23,300 plus tax, title, tag, and fees total $25,700. Q.O. Package with keyless entry, privacy glass, Roof Rack and Floor mats. I was able to find it in the color I wanted: Indigo!!! I love it. WAY TO GO TOYOTA!!!!!!!!!!

By CherryJose on 09/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Highlander Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

At first I thought the inside would be small but there's more headroom than if you sat inside a Grand Jeep Cherokee. There's also plenty of footroom and lots of storage space. It's a great value and it even decreased my insurance payments after owning a Nissan Maxima...overall great SUV that doesn't feel like an SUV at times.

Highlander Comfort
By Mr P. on 09/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Highlander Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle has been solid. Great ride, solid feel, quality product by Toyota

1st 6 months
By Lenny P on 09/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Highlander AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is one great car. I highly recommend. All minor details are thought through carefully. Only gripe is no power antenna unless Limited edition. Drives very much like a car but can handle off road bumps pretty well. Interior is quiet and comfortable. No defects at all to date and I have about 17K already. I had 4Runner before and Highlander actually has more usable room. Probably because it is a little wider. Acceleration is very good. Much better than 4Runner. A Great all-round vehicle as it was designed to be.