Crazy about it!
By quipepeo on
2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I am averaging 30.2 mpg and just as surprised with the performance of this Hybrid. I spend a lot of time researching six- and seven-passenger SUV's to drive 26,000+ miles per year. I am convinced I made the right choice. The car offers the perfect balance of power/fuel economy, space/size and luxury/utility. The interior of this Limited version is very attractive without seeming opulent or grandiose. I love the car for its comfort and handling but most importantly for the confidence it seems to inspire while driving. It's a sense of feeling at peace.
Favorite Features
My most favorite feature will remain the quietness of the car, whether below 30 or well above 65. I am able to be place and take call on loud speaker without my clients ever noticing that I am driving. My second favorite is the smartphone integration that allows me to interact with the main features of my iPhone without interfering with my driving. I use voice commands for dialing just about any contact in my address book. Voice commands are further integrated with the GPS, allowing to program a route, find a point of interest, etc.
Suggested Improvements
I was a bit disappointed that the GPS maps were not as up-to-date for someone as new to the area as I am. I am not sure whether this is a Toyota issue or one of it's partners', but releasing a car with a two-year old map was not what I expected of the company.