2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Consumer Review: My Dream Car from the moment I

2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (3.3L V6 Hybrid AWD CVT Automatic)

My Dream Car from the moment I test drove
By brandoshido on

2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I was in love with this vehicle from the moment I test drove it OVER A YEAR ago. So it took me a year to buy this vehicle. I am so glad i did (although my payments are wayyyy more than what I was wanting). It drives like a dream, has plenty of space for my mid-large size dog, and my workmates who I carpool with once a week. I am consistently getting 30.5 - 32 MPG off of my first 4 tanks so far. My buddies have all said the back seat is "cavernous" compared to my 2008 rav4 (I traded it in for this car). They also said the seats were "very comfortable". Get this car if you plan on keeping for 10+ years, the fuel savings won't catch up until then because of the price premium. I LOVE it!!!

Interior design is excellent, seats are comfy (leather), drive is smooth as can be, my MPG is better than the EPA estimates, feels like a luxury car, perfect city driver with the added room for my dog and carpool buddies

Take off that tacky woodgrain, add an all black interior option, replace woodgrain with black carbon fiber. I wish the battery only mode lasted longer.
By iceetoo
on 03/21/12 20:12 PM (PDT)

Have you had to replace the battery?