Love it
By highlandreview on
2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited 4dr SUV AWD w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I just bought this car 1 week a go with only 7 miles on the odometer. I put 900 miles on it in one week (went on a road trip). I have averaged 26 mpg both in city and highway. I drove over a nail and a warning light showed me that I was losing psi in one of the tires. Without this feature I could have been stuck late at night on the road with 2 young kids. I stopped at the nearest gas station, filled up with air, and made it to my destination safely. I have a fully loaded limited hybrid and love it! The kids watched movies on the dual tv headrests while I listened to my iPod and called family via the voice activated blue tooth feature.
Favorite Features
Bluetooth, iPod aux, voice activated navigation w backup cam, tire pressure readings, mpg consumption, movable middle 2nd row seat, lots of space for backpacks in second row, 3rd row when needed for extra passengers, moon roof, headrest tv(s), smart key, good ground clearance, lumbar/ thigh support
Suggested Improvements
Upgrade nav dvd to allow no-lock out when passenger weight detected, display which tire needs air, allow iPod control via steering wheel - improve voice recognition for telephone number (sometimes had to repeat number 6-7 times before the computer understood -and English is my native language ;)