Finally, a 2008 HiHy!
By BanditoB on
2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited 4dr SUV AWD w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I was fortunate in finding a 2008 Highlander Hybrid Limited in one of the colors that I wanted, Iced Amethyst Mica, and equipped the way I wanted it, everything but Nav and RES, that wasn't either special ordered for someone or already claimed! I picked it up last night, so it's a little early to make any firm commitments about anything, but so far we're off to a great start. I've not noticed any build or fit and finish issues and I am pretty meticulous about these things. Driving it is a pleasure and makes me intensely curious about what, exactly, is going on 'under the hood.' This will be a vehicle that's fun to drive and will also keep me intrigued for a long time to come.
Favorite Features
Bluetooth, hybrid synergy drive, power liftgate, extendable thigh bolster on driver's seat, compass mirror, and Homelink!
Suggested Improvements
I'd really love to have a tachometer so I could see what the motor is doing at any given time (perhaps I'll go aftermarket for that). What happened to the LED taillights?? How about HID projector lamps up front? A reall iPod interface! A bit less expensive (okay, a LOT), would be nice also.