2008 Highlander Hybrid
By Ryan Johnson on
2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited 4dr SUV AWD w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
My wife has always wanted the Lexus GX SUV due to reliability, luxury and performance, so for christmas I started shopping vehicles. I had never heard of a Highlander and I am very familiar with cars. When the dealer suggested we consider this new hybrid I had very little interest until sitting in the vehicle and driving it. Wow. It was clearly a better overall vehicle than any of the other SUVs I had been testing. The interior is a family room on wheels. Lots of room, all the features of high end SUVs, and the engine flat out gets after it. We get 24 mpg while driving very aggressive and fast. The all wheel drive has been excellent in the snow.
Favorite Features
Very realistic and comfortable third row seating. Blue tooth, navigation, dual climate control, dvd, jbl stereo, incredible acceleration out of a fuel efficient, all wheel drive, seven passenger SUV. System diagnostic check. Too many great features to list.
Suggested Improvements
Memory seat adjustment feature.