It's not JUST the gas mileage!
By Bergma on
2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I've been cringing when I read reviews from people saying that next time they'll go for a gas vehicle to get more "umph". It's ALSO about doing something about the environment. Look at all the cars around you idling at red lights. They are all putting out green house gases and you are NOT. I'm averaging 30.4 MPG. It's fun to drive and seems solidly built. The second row seats are more roomy than my past 2002 Sienna, and my teenaged skinny son sat in the 3rd row seat at an angle and was OK. Wouldn't be good for 2 people larger than your average sized 9 year old.
Favorite Features
Great ride, the fun "space car" sounds while braking and coasting, laughing at everyone wasting their $$ on gas. ;-)
Suggested Improvements
Must agree with other people's comments on memory on the automatic seats. Make it easier to get all the options without the leather seats (there's lots of people who do NOT like them, but we like navigation systems and premium sound and DVD players... not an option without!).