2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Consumer Review: Cream of the Crop

2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid - Consumer Review

2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid

Cream of the Crop
By groovology on

2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

After owning what was supposed to be the pinnacle German brand and having nothing but problems during my ownership experience, I decided to give Toyota a try. The Highlander itself is not very interesting to me, but the hybrid really caught my imagination. I drove it and was immediately impressed with the combination of comfort, power, roominess, and economy. A year later, all I can say is that Toyota has actually exceeded all my expectations. The car has been 100% reliable, and both my wife and I truly love it. It's rare that you have a car that is comfortable, fast, easy to drive, and helps you do your part for the environment. It's great, plain and simple.

Power AND fuel economy. Low pollution. Comfortable with great visibility. Huge hauling capacity. Reliability.

The only thing I hate is that the climate control system defaults each time you start to recirculate. I like to drive with the vents open to fresh air, and I HATE the fact that I have to push a button each time I start out.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review