2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Consumer Review: Love it

2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L V6 Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Love it
By N. on

2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I can't speak to reliability, as I have had the car less than a month. However, I've tested in various conditions (not in snow yet), and I love it so far. The ride is comfortable, it's incredibly smooth and quiet (luxurious feel), and the interior space and layout is very user friendly. It gets more than double the gas mileage of my last car (a Ford Explorer), yet is nearly the same size. The visibility is good, and I recommend the navigation system/ computer. The seats are the most comfortable I've ever had in a car--and even the back seats adjust forward and backward. This car also has a third row seat, though I wouldn't use it regularly (it's small.) VERY happy with it.

Navigation system/computer; hybrid technology and gas mileage; very comfortable seats, good storage room in the rear, and extremely quiet--you can easily talk from the front to back seat without raising your voice.