2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser Consumer Reviews

2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific FJ Cruiser model:
Great ride.
By jax290 on 03/03/14 22:23 PM (PST)

2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second FJ Cruiser, so I'm already partial to this vehicle. I've taken my 09 hunting in eastern Nevada, and I was very impressed with it's 4wd ability. I took this rig through areas quads had problems with, and it performed. I have no doubt that the 14 FJ would do as well. I'm amazed that Toyota is discontinuing this model after this year. These are great. I love both of mine, and wouldn't trade them for anything comparable. My 09 is a manual transmission, and the 14 is an automatic.

My 2nd FJ
By dano100 on 12/05/13 19:24 PM (PST)

2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The FJ Cruiser is the perfect vehicle for our situation. We have 3 dogs, a pop up camper and live in Ohio, where the winters can be rough. The rubber floor and water resistant seats, the ability to tow 5,000 lbs. and the off road and bad weather capabilities make it a joy to own.

2014 FJ Cruiser
By 32hooptie on 12/17/13 17:21 PM (PST)

2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought the FJ Cruiser because its cool! So far i have been very happy with the vehicle. Its fun to drive, has plenty of power, and is solid and well built . Also it has all kinds of safety features through out. As for some of the reviews I read online.....Go to your toyota dealer and drive one, if you can still find one, toyota cut the FJ line and wont be making them anymore.