2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser Consumer Review: Back to Toyota

2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser - Consumer Review

Back to Toyota
By Papa G on

2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just got the FJ. I had a Land Cruiser about 10 years ago and regret selling it. Haven't had it in the dirt or snow yet and can't wait to do so. It's great on the road, you forget you're in a serious 4X4. The rear view camera helps with the blind spots when parking. My wife spent her teen years off roading and she is eager to get the FJ dirty. It's a challenge with the doors and our two boys. But the 12 year old isn't complaining as he will take this car over when he is 18. Safe and solid, we will sleep better knowing he will be in the FJ. Now who's got my old Land Cruiser? Can I have it back please? I miss it a little less now that I have this creature.

The retro look. Body over frame construct. Rugged build quality. Decent power and ride. Good size for most driving situations.

Four real doors. Sun roof. Convex passenger side mirror. More 12v power points. Fold flat rear seats.