2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser Consumer Review: Best Decision

2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Best Decision
By shubbs on

2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I traded my Camry Hybrid in for my FJ and have no regrets. My decision was simply because I needed something that can tote hockey gear one weekend, camping the next, take the dogs and boys to the beach and than a nice trip antique shopping. Wish I had my FJ when my boys were younger and spilling their red slushes and smashing food on the floor. They are a little older now and don't care climbing in and out of the back seat. We have a 4runner, z71 and a cj5 and the FJ is the one we take for family outtings. I was learning towards a Sequoia at first, but found it to be too fancy and I wanted something that can get dirty and clean up easy.

One of my favorite features is, no carpet! Normally after a day of hiking, I have to spend a good hour vacuming the mud and sand out. 3 windshield wipers is just cool and worth a mention. It is not high tech, but we don't care; I navigation systems, bluetooths and DVD players annoying and a waste of money. We had them in previous vehicles and never used them.

Sunroof would be a fun option, additional av adaptors for all the gatchets, one doesn't cut it. Center console have a lid! Vanity mirrors with lights.