2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific FJ Cruiser model:
It's not for everybody, but its for me!!
By sodes on 02/20/11 10:38 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I purchase a 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser in the spring of 2009 after suffering through another Chicago Winter with my Honda Accord. Two tires and rims at a cost of nearly $1000 after hitting a few potholes prompted my decision. Also, I needed a vehicle to pull my snowmobiles and our small lexus RX350 was just barely up for the task. Having put nearly 40K on the truck since I purchased it I can honestly say that there is nothing the city can throw at me that it can't take. This recent February the Blizzard of 2011 dropped nearly 20" of snow in 24 hours. With stock tires this truck blasted through drifts up to the hood, through rutted tracks upto the doors with ease, just keep on the gas..

Best Toyota I've owned yet
By mshw on 11/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've been driving Toyota's since college. Original Toyota truck, 4Runner, Highlander, 96' Tacoma; you get the picture. But, the FJ is by far my favorite Toyota that I've owned over the past 20 years. Unique styling, excellent power, good interior that's very forgiving to active lifestyles, and comfortable ride. Gas mileage is fair but it's a real SUV, not a wannabe. And for the so called "blind spots", 2 small blind spot mirrors work like a charm!

Highly recommended
By Dan on 04/23/10 09:39 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I am surprised these are not more popular. I traded in my 2005 4Runner and like the FJ better so far. The lack of gas mileage in my opinion is overrated...it's not too bad at around 19-20 mpg for me. The back seat room is decent and the blind spot isn't THAT big of a deal too me.

A Blast
By Hawk on 03/14/10 00:15 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This SUV is a blast to drive with an ample amount of power, great handling that is almost sports car like and pretty good gas mileage in the 2010. The dreaded "blind spot" is virtually nonexistent with the mirrors. I have more fun driving this vehicle than any vehicle that I have ever owned.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser in VA is:

$114 per month*