2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser Consumer Review: Weekends with the boys

2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV - Consumer Review

2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV

Weekends with the boys
By JayhawkGrl on

2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I'm a designer and I love this true-to-form vehicle for all it allows me to do -granted it's not ideal for parents or carpoolers. I like that the utilitarian design isn't disguised by pricey leather and superfluous features. An avid mountain biker, dog owner, hiker, camper, fisherwoman this SUV does all I need it to with plenty of space and comfort. I do a lot of city driving during the week and I've gotten impressive gas mileage. It's perfect for weekend trips and vacations. What I appreciate most is the customization and easy pricing. If you want to add components you can wrap in what you need without getting sucked into manufacturer's packages. I love my FJ- spring for the woofer!

Spacious back area with fold flat seats, no stain fabric, easy to clean, tall clearance, subwoofer, smooth ride & handling, sweet cup holders.

Include a long tool for cleaning the windows! Larger tire tools storage compartment in back for jump cables & misc tools, sun roof, visor lights, roll down rear door window, turning headlights (great BMW feature!)

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review