2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4.0L V6 4x4 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - The Best Choice For A

2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser - Consumer Review

2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

The Best Choice For A Real SUV 4x4!!!
By Marianne on

2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I looked for 3 months at SUVs and I always came back to the fj. It was big purchase for me because I wanted a vehicle that was going to be truly reliable and not in the repair shop all the time and I have worked previous at 2 GM dealerships, even all my mechanic friends give it 2 thumbs up! I've driven in some pretty crazy 4x4 zones with it and it's performed excellent, and a truly fun truck to drive. I don't find the blind spot a big deal and everyone that has sat in the backseat has found it easy to enter and exit. I would suggest to all, to take one for a test drive. They grow on you... they are a different driving experience and different is good from the norm.

Favorite Features

I love the suicide doors, easy access. The stereo is great..it's neat how you can change the colours on the display panel. The interior is so easy to keep clean and the cargo area door lock feature (for wind) is awesome. I love the windshield washer vessel.. it's huge. My #1 is the Balanced Engine!!!

Suggested Improvements

The windshield does chip easily.