2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser Consumer Review: Still Smiling

2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV - Consumer Review

2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV

Still Smiling
By Tain Utah on

2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is the 4th 4X4 I have owned and none of them have been this much fun. I have only put 1800 miles on my FJC but they have been great miles. My wife drove it the 120 miles home from the dealer but all the rest are mine. I have traveled the far reaches of the western Utah desert and the close reaches of the Buckhorn draw desert. I have gone up hills and over terrain that I have never been in an SUV, only a honda 4 wheeler. The heater and music are a lot better than the 4 wheeler. I enjoy the music even the woofer for a 48 yr old, Never been around MP3 but I'm an expert now. TRD exhaust wasn't necessary but enjoy that too. This new FJC is like the fountain of youth to me behind the wheel.

Goes every where up down across any terrain I have tried to go through. Is well suited for me, wife and 15 yr old son, grandkids like the up and down part. First time I've had a locker, great item. Music a must and comfortable seating if son sits behind wife. Very fun ride.

Couple of inches more room back seat and storage for a few things like a chain to pull my friends with. The extras I have are plenty. But better MPG is always good.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review